1. Urban Infrastructure & Utilities
- Sustainable transportation
- Smart grids and smart cities
- Net zero energy buildings
- Green technologies for sustainable cities
- Centralized and decentralized energy system.
2. New and Renewable Energies
- Solar energy**
- Wind energy**
- Wave energy**
- Nuclear energy**
- Hybrid energy systems**
- Hydrogen fuel cell technology**
- Nanotechnology applications for new and renewable energy.
**including case studies, energy conversions, energy storage, and plant engineering.
3. Energy Efficiency Conservation
- Energy efficiency in public sectors and industries
- Energy data analytics and IoT
- Modeling, simulation, and forecasting of energy as well as carbon markets.
4. Energy Security
- Energy trilemma
- Robustness and resilience of energy systems
- Policy and governance
- Energy markets
- Future perspective of power supply
5. Nuclear Technology
- Topics in Health Physics and Radiation Physics
- Fuel and Spent-Fuel Processing
- Nuclear Waste Management
- Isotope and Radiation Application.
- Nuclear forensics
- Nuclear security, safety, and safeguard
Countdown to Extended-abstract Submission Deadline